Old December 6th 04, 08:48 PM
Robert Pollard

I had it for a few months now. Its expensive and the graphics are a little
basic, but the dynamics and instrument failiures are very good - A lot
better than microsofts FS9 (which I also have). The great thing about ELite
8.0 is that if you have more than one monitor it detects this and takes full
advantage of the extra screens. I have two monitors, on one I have the
cockpit and on the other I have the map and config screens.
I have been learning to fly various STARS and learning other IFR manouvres
and it is great. The recording facilities are brilliant and let you analyse
your flight in great detail. If you are still unsure try the demo download.

RobP

"Jet Li" wrote in message
. ..
Has anyone tried this Elite Pilot V8.0 yet?? I have IP Training 7 and On
Top 8.0 but it's not really impress me at all..

THANKS