Old October 25th 05, 02:54 AM
Paul Tomblin

Default Keefe's Sectional Atlases

In a previous article, "skym" said:
and return, with numerous stops and diversions along the way. I bought
the Keefe East/West VFR sectional atlases for the trip to compare them
against the single sectional method that I had used before. Although

I bought the East sectional atlas. I've never used it on a trip, like I
have the IFR atlas. I've used it for flight planning, and I have given it
to my passengers to point out what we're flying over.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Man in the tower, this is the man in the bird, I'm ready to go, so give me