Old May 9th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Why is ADF required for KSAC ILS Rwy 2 SIAP?

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

I am just the messenger Steve. A senior manager at the National Flight
Procedures Office is the guy you have a beef with. The terminal route
goes to the LOM, not to the VOR. The 195 radial is part of the fix, not
part of the terminal route. Those are facts, even though you may not like
them.

I don't have a beef with anyone. Since COUPS is on the SAC 195 radial and
the terminal route from COUPS is 015 it cannot avoid taking you to the IAF.
That's a fact I'm sure you won't like.

A handheld GPS will do that better.

As to me not liking your fact, it's more an issue of the Part 97
regulation for this particular IAP. But, since we all realize you hold
FAA directives and FARs in contempt, have it it.

BTW, do you choose to ignore the 7110.65 when working your day job?