Old July 27th 03, 09:36 AM
\(-\) Circle

Back in the 70's, when KAL first started flying 707s
internationally, several of my furloughed PanAm friends
took copilot jobs with them primariy to provide an English
speaking capability. The horror stories that they brought
back would turn your hair white.
Their lack of anything resembling a CRM program is obvious.

I thought KLM was taken to task for lack of CRM after the
Tenerife disaster...

In my honest opinion : a plane is flown by a crew/captain and not by the
airline. This implies that the Tenerife incident should be put on the
shoulders of the captain, not of the airline. There's a big difference,

Regards,
René