Old April 10th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Region 9 contest at Turf

I've received a number of inquiries about the status of the scheduled
contest at Turf, with the closing of the commercial operation there.

The contest is still a go, but we (the Arizona Soaring Association) are
now having to manage the tow planes ourselves. We need at least two,
hopefully three more to make it happen.

So if you have a tow plane in the southwest and looking for something
to do (or something better to do!) from May 28th to June 3d, please get
in touch with me at tedandpam(at)pobox(dot)com or call my mobile,
480-296-9022. You'll get $45 per tow (note that some rASArs pride
themselves on releasing shortly after you rotate), and of course
there's the chicks and cold beer.

~ted/2NO

p.s. I have a list of phone numbers ... call me before I call you!!!