Old December 20th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
John[_1_]

Default Time travel

Good answer . . . but. . . . wouldn't GPS be better than LORAN (cripes
I hope I dont start a flame war over this.

Blue skies . . .

John

P.S.: Walt . . . you seem to have a fair number of interesting flying
stories . . . did you ever consider writing a book?

WaltBJ wrote:
Either a turbo DC3/C47 or a PBY5 with an added PT6 on centerline. Good
autopilot, radar and loran/loran-C. I'm not the least bit interested in
getting back into combat. Either of those birds can go just about
anywhere that matters to me.
Walt BJ