Old July 21st 18, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LS6b and D (seperately) ittel FSG2T

I keep wedge of soft foam rubber in the glider to help damp the "fishing lure" tendency. When I am rigging or doing stuff in the cockpit I wedge the foam between the forward canopy frame edge and the cockpit front coaming. Really helps in light to moderate breeze. In strong wind, the canopy is either closed or my hand is holding on to it.

Nice Dick Knight spoon reference Brad, but the Mepps Flying C spinner might be a more descriptive comparison should the canopy depart from the glider.

RC