Old February 2nd 19, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default AN EVENING WITH SEBASTIAN KAWA

IMPORTANT WEBINAR TIME CHANGE:

Due to time zone issues, we are forced to change the time for this webinar to accommodate Sebastian competing in New Zealand. The webinar date is the same but the new time is 4 hours later:

Date and Time
Tue, Feb 5, 2019 9:00 PM - 10:30 PM PST - 11PM CENTRAL

We are painfully aware that this means midnight for east coast time participants and we are sorry, but this was the only way to make this work. We will be updating the webinar scheduler later today to reflect the new start time and everyone who has registered will get an update email.

The webinar will be recorded and put onto the SSA website within a few days.. We hope you will stay up to participate in this live event.

Thanks!
Bruno - B4