Old February 7th 19, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default 15m Trailer Needed for Schempp-Hirth Ventus b 16.6

On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 7:33:22 PM UTC-6, George Underhill wrote:
Hello All,

My 1981 Bikle trailer for my Schempp-Hirth Ventus b 16.6 was heavily damaged by a tornado late last year. Luckily the glider was in a hangar. I'm looking for a replacement trailer. I'd like to replace it with a good condition Cobra or Komet. Yes, I know they're hard to find, aren't cheap, and sell quickly. Before I pursue the new trailer route I thought I'd check with the group.

Unfortunately, near new or very good used trailers are available due to the former contents being destroyed or damaged beyond economical repair. If you've got a nice trailer with no glider please click on the drop down box next to the reply arrow and select "Reply privately to author" and let me know what you've got and your asking price. I've also placed a Wanted ad on Wings and Wheels.

Thanks,

George

In case you don't find anything here in the US, Germany might be an option:

https://www.segelflug.de/osclass/ind...&sCategory=125

Cars are being shipped both ways by ferries between Hamburg and the US all the time, why not an empty trailer, provided someone is willing to arrange the shipping for you.