Old December 13th 04, 08:45 PM
Marco Leon

Nice suite Jay! One suggestion: have you ever thought about hiring a
professional photographer to get some tips on how to photograph interiors? I
just don't think a point-and-click flash does the room(s) justice. I'm no
photographer but you may find out that a modest investment in some lighting
and/or different photography techniques may make your hotel look amazing.

Look at some of the hotel chains' websites to see what I mean.

Hope you don't mind the suggestion...

Regards,

Marco

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
WARNING: Bald-faced self-promotion to follow

With limitless thanks to Mike Cummings (the Reno Air Race coordinator who
gave us all the memorabilia and artwork when we were at the races in
September), and to the many folks here on the aviation newsgroups who have
proven to be invaluable with your suggestions and donations, we have

FINALLY
finished the Reno Air Race Suite.

See it at http://alexisparkinn.com/reno_air_race_suite.htm

See the story of our flight to Reno at
http://alexisparkinn.com/2004_reno_air_races.htm .

It took almost three months, but with 17 years worth of framed Reno

posters
(they commission a new one each year), hard-to-find air race seminar
patches, a 10-foot P-51 Mustang over the bed, and a hot tub in the bedroom
(it's a honeymoon suite, doncha know?) I think it's our coolest one yet!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA