Old June 26th 15, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skywise

Default no thanks - remote controlled passenger planes?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/travel...led-passenger-
airplane/index.html

No thanks. Not that I need to fly so it's a moot point, but I
wouldn't fly as it is purely on philosphical grounds vs TSA.
But that pales in comparison to the ramifications of remotely
controlled airliners.

Can you imagine the chaos when someone hacks the signal? And
it WILL get hacked. It's already happening with military drones.

I'm no ludite, but I think technology is being put in places
it has absolutely no business being put. Drone military craft
are one thing - it removes people from harm. Drone airliners
PUTS people into harm.

Brian
--
http://www.earthwaves.org/forum/index.php - Earth Sciences discussion