Old November 23rd 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default Aviation Insurance

Mark wrote:
/snip/ - Show quoted text -

I know what you're saying about the fatigue factor.
Actually, my longer trips would be around 415 miles,
and at 200kts I'm looking at 1.8 hours one way. Not
only that, these are all pleasure trips and I can still get
a RON or not depending on preference. In other words,
I want more *capability* than I need. In fact, here's a
nice example of a lovely family doing exactly what I'm
talking about. They are running in the 220's groundspeed,
and his best was 253kts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEHZtafoGGs

Definitely do-able in under 2 hrs.

---
Mark

I would certainly not want to be in an accident and have all of the
mother's weight push between the baby and the lap belt. When I flew my
kids and grand kids there were always in a FAA approved car seat
strapped in the back seat. I understand that is hard to do in a two
place aircraft. Just my two cents worth.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP