Old May 4th 04, 07:34 PM

Thanks! I forgot you'd put some approach plates on your site. I figured that
someone with the raw data had done it. Exactly what I was looking for.

Now, why was I thinking that there are enough of these approaches to be worth
the effort in certifying it?....

-Cory

Kyler Laird wrote:
: writes:

: Hello all... I was looking through the online instrument procedures, trying to
:find a VOR/DME RNAV approach to do the flight test portion of my KNS-80 IFR
:certification. They aren't that prevalent, and I'm in Virginia, but basically equally
:close to WV, KY, TN, and NC, which spans a number of sets of plates. I figured online
:would be a good way to find one that's close, but none of the sites I've found (AOPA,
:NACO.faa.gov, flyguides.com, etc) sort by anything other than identifier. Anyone know
:of a place to sort this database by type? Buying a slew of paper plates just to
:manually thumb through them and find RNAV approaches seems a bit silly.

: Freakin' lazy-ass paper-saving autopilot-using instrument pilots...
:
https://aviationtoolbox.org/Members/...= TN&state=NC

: --kyler

* The prime directive of Linux: *