Old June 19th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Darrel Toepfer

Default ARC Wiring Diagrams

"RST Engineering" wrote:

What kind of airplane and do you want it to look homebrew or
store-boughten?

Thanks for the reply Jim, its a Piper PA-20, not particular at the moment.
I need to take a picture of the vertical antenna inside the tail and get an
opinion from you as to whether to remove it or not. I figure it'll make a
better one (more crash worthy) for the ELT than the whip thats inside the
baggage compartment now (or was until I stripped out the fuselage)...