Old April 3rd 20, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring!

Having server issues again tonight and got booted 1/3rd of the way into the awesome New Zealand task.
I am trying to refly at 10pm mtn time but do not see the race on the server list. Are you discontinuing the option to refly?
Thx, Jason

I start a refly every three hours, on the hour, but not if there is someone still on the server. Last night, there was still someone on the (9pm eastern) server (at midnight eastern). So you missed that slot. Hopefully you got one of the reflies today.

Cheers,
-Mark Rebuck, host for USNS/MNS.