Old October 29th 03, 06:30 PM
monkey

E. Barry Bruyea wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:57:57 GMT, "eravanna"
wrote:

The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

Michael

very smart move on the us part as when we cut the oil off they lost

It's also pure, unadulterated bull****.

yah, you know the funny thing, i'm sure it's true because the good 'ol
US of A will do anything for money, as history has proven time and
again, even if it is against its own stated democratic principles. I'm
sure that lots of businesses made a wad of cash off WWI and WWII and
lots of other wars while allies were dying. The whole argument of
whether or not the nation was a stated ally is bull****. The US knew
what was going on in both wars for years, knew about all the brutal
**** the axis were doing, and basically ignored it and made money off
it for years while other countries were spilling blood to save
themselves.The US will never change. You know, it's completely OK for
the war to go on in Europe but as soon as Pearl harbour, well now it's
a big deal. Just like 9-11. Look at all the nations dealing with
terrorism every day of their lives, then the WTC happens and suddenly
this becomes the greatest atrocity committed, and terrorism is a big
f%^&ing deal. Give me a break. In the big scheme of things, it is a
pretty puny occurrence. To me this oil discussion is a great example
of the american government's traditional policy of downplaying every
tragedy or confict in this world, making money off of it, and then
when it inevitably extends to its border decrying it and making it a
big fricking deal.