Old March 15th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default You know you own an airplane when...

No right or wrong answer in either case I think.

Ah... diversity.

You call it diversity -- I call it a rip-off.

A&Ps who charge $700 for a battery box -- rather than "take the
risk" (gimme a break!) of doing some simple sheet metal work -- are a
root cause of why general aviation as we have known it is dying.

Luckily there are still plenty of A&Ps out there who are ready,
willing and able to do this sort of work at a reasonable cost.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA