Old October 14th 04, 12:34 AM
Jabbar Thomas

Default JN-4 Curtiss

Hi, folks,

I am a recent film school grad writer/director working on my first
feature length script that involves aviators that flew between WWI and
1926. The "CN-4 Curtiss Jenny" is the plane that I will be dealing
with for the most part. My first requirement is to find someone who
knows a lot about the plane, its use and peformance and a bit about
how pilots were trained at early European flight schools such as Ecole
D'Aviation des Freres Caudron at Le Crotoy, France.

If anyone has any info or knows someone who is familiar with the
subject matter, I would definitely be interested in communicating with
you.

Thanks