Old March 22nd 05, 01:04 AM
A Lieberman

On 21 Mar 2005 16:57:56 -0800, Chip Hermes wrote:

One of these days, someone will invent a universal file transfer
protocol and we'll be able to share data and files over a mesh of
connected local area networks regardless of where you are in the world
or what kind of computer you're using. It will be fantastic.

Chip,

FTP programs bridge the gap between Macs and Windows.

The problem is I am unable to figure out this modem setup to setup my
computer as a FTP server. I

can't get my IP address on the modem to be seen publicly for some reason.

Allen