Old March 13th 18, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default $75,000 2-33

Maybe it's training, maybe it's pilots.
When I have been checked out in a -21, Grob twin, etc., (at several US locations, HHSC was one) once they see my hours in various single seat glass, there is no discussion of the ship (TO, stall, handling, etc.).
The ONLY real concern was, "minimum energy landing, tail first......we HATE fixing the nose wheel!".

As to the rest of this thread, I'm just reading, not commenting. Everyone has their idea, this thread likely won't change anything.
Yes, I started in, and trained others in, the 2-33, but with steam gauges, not a glass panel.
Carry on.