Old August 10th 05, 01:08 PM
Ray Andraka

Jay Honeck wrote:

Unfortunately, our revenue is 10 to 1 credit/debit cards versus cash, so
they've got me -- and millions of honest vendors like me -- over a
barbed-wire barrel...

Jay's exactly right. The CC companies don't lose. Someone said
something like "you know how much the CC companies lose to fraud each
year". Guess what, the CC companies don't lose a penny to fraud. The
costs that can't be passed back to a vendor (who, BTW pays a 2-4%
premium on every transaction) gets passed on to the CC holders in the
form of high interest rates and fees. Trust me, the CC companies would
not be in business if they weren't turning a profit.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950

-Benjamin Franklin, 1759