Old March 4th 19, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathon May

Default Waxing and polishing

At 20:10 04 March 2019, Mike Smith wrote:
At 12:41 04 March 2019, Charlie M. UH & 002 owner/pilot

wrote:
In a round about way, people are saying, "yes it's worth

waxing your
sailplane". They do this by stating what they use to do it.

It really is worth waxing your sailplane (and trailer). Helps to

keep ou
the UV. I soft wax was mine 3 times each year. Not keen on

hard waxing
Mike

If I am grid squatting just hanging around waiting for the
launches to start the fall back position is to get a cloth and bottle
of mer and polish the wings.It can't hurt ,might improve the
performance, and you can think about the coming task while your
hands do the work.