Old March 5th 19, 01:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JB Gunner

Default Waxing and polishing

On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 10:15:22 PM UTC-6, David Lessnick 51P wrote:
I have not used any hard wax product for years on any of my vehicles (cars, planes, sailplanes etc).

I've been SUPER happy with JetShine from PERMANON. It's a bit expensive but takes almost ZERO effort to apply. The activating bonding ingredient is water and one just simply sprays it on a clean surface then wipes off the excess. It is "nano-technology" and protects the surface beautifully while protecting it from UV. After using this stuff for almost 10 years, I'd be hard pressed to ever go back to hard wax and buffing wheels!

https://jetshineusa.com

which product from their line do you use?