Old January 2nd 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DonMorrisey

Default Bose Aviation X versus DC X11

I won the company football pool so I've decided to spend a lot of money
on a headset, which is something I wouldn't ordinarily do. I'm
wondering if some of the group members have experience with either of
these head sets. There is a big price difference. If I'm reading the
Bose website correctly one must also purchase a $195 connector cable in
addition to the the $995 headset??? Is that correct?? The DC X11 is
$749.

Any comments on either headset would be appreciated.

Thanks. Don...