Old February 7th 05, 06:31 PM
Peter R.

Default Looking for JPI's older software to download engine monitor data to a PC

Somehow I have misplaced my copy of the older JPI PC software that allows
me to download data from a JPI EDM-700 monitor to my laptop. I called JPI
for a replacement copy, but they no longer offer the older version. I was
told that the new version does not allow the data to be converted to Excel
format so it really does me no good.

Does anyone have a copy of the previous version of this software? If so, I
could really use your help, as I am breaking in a new engine and would
really like to download the data for more detailed, post-flight analysis.

My email is (remove the capital letter).

--
Peter