Old December 19th 04, 08:08 PM
Almarz

No brain surgery there. Take out the locks (or tumblers if you can)
and bring them to your locksmith (a real one, not the boys at the
hardware store). You'll find that these are the simplest things they
can do.

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:05:46 GMT, (Ben Jackson) wrote:

Someone in another thread mentioned that they carry their airplane keys
all the time. I'd like to do that, but my 39 year old airplane has 3
different keys -- one for the baggage door, one for the cabin door and
one for the mag switch.

Has anyone successfully re-keyed an airplane back to a single key?