Old August 9th 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On 08 Aug 2007 23:47:32 GMT, "Bert-Jan" wrote:

Having said that I can not resist. And this is not to you, shiver,
because you obviously can't (technically) read yEnc.
Talking about the use of yEnc. If I would like to communicate here, I
communicate in English, because I bet only few of you out there can
communicate with me in Dutch. So I ADAPT to what is offered to me
because I want to know what is offered to me. When I first met the first
yEnced posts I wondered what they were, found out and found out ho to
read them.
You don't hear me crying about a repost in Dutc

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

How do say "wonderful" in Dutch?