Old July 30th 10, 07:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Patrick Smith admits small planes are unpleasant

Jim Logajan writes:

None of the one I know of are "building time." Two more local CFIs, who I
expect to eventually meet, Paul and Jess, have been teaching for about 20
years, each. If they have plans for airline work they seem to be mighty
slow about it.

I hope that is the norm rather than the exception. I wouldn't want to learn
from a CFI who had not made a career of instruction.

The author makes the mistake of assuming everyone else shares his values
and preferences.

Lots of people make that mistake, as he points out himself in reference to
other pilots.