Old April 28th 05, 06:11 PM
Peter Duniho

"Baha" wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a generous block time package, you buy 10 hrs, you get 1 free.
That's 10% off if you think about it.

I thought about it. I get 9%, not 10%.

[...]
If you'd like to check us out, we have $49.99 intro rates on Tomahawk
and $59.99 on the Warrior. Visit our website to see how we are
different than the other schools or give us a call at (425) 254-9464

Interesting...I like the idea of introductory rates. Nice to allow someone
to try out your rental services at a reduced rate. How many hours does one
get at the reduced rate? One? A full rental flight? More than one flight?
One can learn a little about the planes in just an hour, but it takes time
to figure out whether the other aspects of the rental outfit are good or
not.

Pete