Old February 8th 05, 02:53 AM
NimBill

From: (Pechs1)

Knew a guy that took a dump in his helmet bag, in the rear seat of an
F-4,wearing a poopy suit. Unstrapped, took it off , did his thing,
redressed.P. C. ChisholmCDR, USN(ret.)Old Phart Phormer Phantom, Turkey,
Viper, Scooter and Combat Buckeye Phlyer

I was riding a training mission as a potential Radar Operater on an S-2E when
the guy training me ate his lunch then crapped in his lunch box and dropped it
through the PDC chute on a Vietnamese fishing boat.

We had relief tubes but not crappers. Needless to say I did not learn much
about operating the APS-38 that mission. Was still a learning experience in
1967.