Old April 6th 21, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sergiolinsandrade

Default Gliding in Portugal?

On Thursday, January 13, 2005 at 12:43:17 PM UTC-2, Francisco De Almeida wrote:
Hello Bob,
Yes, there are year-round operations at Sintra (near Lisbon) and Évora, and
seasonal ops at Bragança, Seia, Covilhã, Aveiro, Castelo Branco and
Portimão. I will be pleased to give you the details of the operations closer
to your intended destination in the country, please contact me directly at
.
Regards,
Francisco de Almeida

hi, Francisco
As soon as covid measures end, I'm planning to spend time in Portugal.
Does Portuguese ANA honour American and Brazilian glider pilot licenses?

Regards
Sergio Andrade