Old January 15th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default F-15 Breakup Animation & video

"Clark" wrote in message
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

"Big John" wrote in message
news

How do you equate the age of the B-52 fleet compared to the age of the
early Model F-15's you are talking about?

In terms of flying hours the B-52 fleet may be younger.

Ummm, no. The design life of the F-15 is about half of the current average
hours on the B-52 fleet. It took less than 2 minutes to google that up.

I suspect you'll try to nitpick this, McNicoll. Don't. Just accept the
fact
that you are wrong again.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

A huge bomber is being flown at lower g-loads than a fighter would be in
normal training and sorties I would think.