Old June 9th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Attractive Miami commercial female pilot looking for suitable counterpart

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

female commercial pilot looking for mutual counterpart
wrote in news:9ac940cc-8755-44a5-b651-
:

Hi all,
ter

Long time reader of this forum, first time poster.

Here's my deal. I've been involved with a 50-yr-old captain for
American airlines for the past two months, based in Miami. He lives
in the same condo as myself and after two months and 5 encounters,
the fact that he's married with a 3-yr-old "mistake" that live in
Tampa, I find myself no longer able to put up with second-hand
nosense. Time to move on

I feel in am not taken seriously. I would to meet another airline
captain without the baggage. BTW, I'm a former Center controller
and hold a ASMEL commercial ticket. I am also a former billboard
girl.

If you're not married and cheap, email me for a potential love
connection. Cheers!

You sound like a sound and sensible girl, and there's no better place to
meet guys than usenet, heaven knows!

I hate to burst your bubble, but poasting from google
using netzero ^= 'sound and sensible'.

*g*

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"