Old April 17th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
[email protected][_2_]

Default can a Continental A65-8

On Apr 17, 3:13*am, "oilsardine" wrote:
hmmm....
thought to replace my Revmaster with this Conti, but now, mybe I better stay
with the VDub?

Now you have me confused. If you are thinking that you need to up the
hp of the Cont to match the performance of the Revmaster you've been
drinking someones Kool-aid....................by the pool full :-)

Seriously, more info would help. What is you goal? What kind of
plane? If your plane can handle the extra weight, required prop
length and the C 65 is a good buy you might be better off with the C
65. If your flying something like a KR originally designed around a
VW your probably going to be better off letting the C 65 rest. Is
your Reve giving you problems or less than expected performance?
There are other options to consider. Subaru n 'Vair pop to mind.
Leon McAtee