Old May 13th 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark Hansen

Default Why haven't rental rates come back down?

On 05/13/09 10:54, Dallas wrote:
On Tue, 12 May 2009 20:07:24 GMT, Bob wrote:

My FBO/Flight School charges $95.00 (wet) for a 172, a $3 increase from
last year.

Those are sweet prices. I hope you appreciate the good deal you've got
going there.

Not to make you feel worse, but in my club, we rent IFR-certified 172s
for around $80 wet. Plus we have great insurance for a club membership
fee of $19/month.

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Airplane, USUA Ultralight Pilot
Cal Aggie Flying Farmers