Old July 24th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Coming home from Houston Sunday...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

BTW, did you pay for EVERY STINKING HOUR YOU FLEW unless the student
paid for it? Otherwise, I don't want to have any grief from you.

Jim, Jim, JIM. I appreciate your spirited defense, but it's really
not necessary or even desirable here.

You're getting all worked into a lather over the response of a
mentally ill troll who gets off on watching YOUR response. Shouting
him down is like jacking him off -- he loves every minute of it, and
you're just enabling his disease.

Actually, this is the bi ti like.

See ya over on Pilots of America..

You already have.