Old February 17th 05, 11:39 PM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
Sorry. Although that's really bad, the other joke is still the worst.

Ever.

Hey -- only 5 months till OSH. You planning to drive down again?

Yes ...hanging head ...again.

That is unless I can catch a ride in a Tri-Motor going over. There's talk in
these parts about having a Tri-Motor Round-Up at OSH this year. Golden Wings
Museum is going to see how many they can bring over. Other Tri-Motor owners
around the country are being called. That's all I know about that.

www.goldenwingsmuseum.com
5 flying Tri-Motors baby! Also, check out the Lindbergh Foundation Event in
May.

Otherwise, I'll be bringing the 'airplane of minivans' again. New tires, new
water pump and new O2 sensor. Should make it another year.

Montblack