Old April 11th 15, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Karl Kunz[_2_]

Default FlarmView and FlarmNet- will they work together?

Matt, the FlarmNet site has a LXNav download but says "for FlarmView a special converter software is required". It does not tell you where the converter software is available that I can see.
http://www.flarmnet.org/index.php/en/downloads

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 9:22:45 AM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
I have a FlarmView display connected to my PowerFLARM brick. It seems that the FlarmNet database is now encrypted and the version for use with FlarmView is no longer posted. Does anyone know;

1) if FlarmView will ever again be compatible with FlarmNet?
2) where I can get the last unencrypted rev of the FlarmNet database so I can be kind of up to date.
3) If SeeYou on the Oudie can(or will) use the encrypted database?

Or do I have this all wrong?

Matt H