Old April 3rd 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:32:07 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:

*WHO THE **** DO _YOU_ THINK YOU ARE?*

Some Jew psychiatrist b/c you have a penis?

I don't like moderated groups. They tend
to just be one big pity party, with some
little dictator censoring opinions.

I've examined manic depression from
many angles, so, we'll see what
happens.

I'll be bach.

******
Mark
"alway's be sincere, even if you don't really mean it."

Um I think I was very clear about who I am. I am someone who suffered
from PTSD and anxiety.

*So _you_ the nutcase are going to tell me the Creative Genius...what?

I laugh.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.