Old May 1st 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Aircraft shipping from Europe

Gentlemen, Gentlemen. I am looking to ship the aircraft, not glide it
across the Atlantic. I need a sailplane or two going West so I can share a
forty foot container.
It was an Air Transat 767 (I think) and it ran out of fuel because a
mechanic installed the wrong fuel fitting or some such device.
Now back to forty foot container going West.............

"ADK" wrote in message
I am looking into shipping an Orion kit from Europe to Western Canada in
June or July. If anyone needs to ship (via ocean) from Europe to Western
North America during this time, especially an aircraft, then please contact
me. I need a forty foot container because of the wing and I will not need
more than a third of the container for the entire aircraft. If you want to
consolidate a load or have a load coming already with room to rent, please
contact me.