Old November 11th 04, 03:02 PM
Tony Volk

Doubt it. Information is information, particularly when the F-14 was
involved.As per my other post, I was privy to much SI info at VX-4, with a
former CO of Topgun as my CO(Rick Ludwig). The squadron was not into

keeping
information to itself, as we were in the operational test worl of the F-14
A/A+/D and F/A-18.

One more item to throw into the mix. Could've/would've the U.S. have know
about these results until very recently? Could've/would've they interviewed
Iranian and Iraqi participants? I'm thinking about the recent intelligence
debacle over W.O.M.D. and thinking that if mistake was possible (and to
avoid a can of worms, let's assume it was), surely it's possible that they
missed significant information about the Iran-Iraq air war? To make it
clear, I'm still skeptical about Tom's claims, and am a strong believer in
evidence (like most here). I'm just offering another point that I think may
be relevant. Great discussion so far!

Tony