Old June 7th 04, 07:18 PM
Marco Leon

I was going to fly from Republic Airport on Long Island. I would have filed
for a northerly route through PA there and back to avoid the ADIZ. A friend
of mine said that he went a couple of years ago and reported that the
exhibits were light. He said he was able to go through everything in a
couple of hours. I would have spent my time in the seminars as you did.

Marco

"Peter R." wrote in message
("Marco Leon" mleon(at)optonline.net) wrote:

Great PIREP Peter.

Thanks, Marco.

I had plans on going but kaboshed the idea when FDK was
reporting lightning S and SW given my plane's lack of a stormscope.

Our stormscope didn't show any lightning on the way down. One the way

back
there was some in the approximate position identified by FSS, northeastern
PA.

The
details you provided about the convention activities and flight home

were
exact;y what I was wondering about.

From where would you have flown in had you decided to attend?

--