Old September 23rd 03, 10:21 PM
Don Parker

Ellen Geertsema wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:21:11 -0400,
Joseph Brown wrote:

Flying in turbulence with the present "static" cockipt, is unreal.
Since Microsoft has difficulty implementing this realsim feature, is
there any way to modify the panel configulation file in order to add
such effect? I searched the web (Avsim / Flightsim) for any
add-on, to no avail.

Are there any programmers out there that can write such add-on?
I'll be the first one to buy it.

You may want to give "Active Camera" a try, at
http://www.anticyclone.be

It might just be what the doctor ordered...

Ellen

OK Doc, looks good to me! Tried the demo and am going to buy. If you have
a m/s intellimouse, be forewarned you'll need to uninstall the m/s software
to get a normal "middle button" function from the scroll wheel switch (I
know, I couldn't believe it either....), which is a much needed function for
active cam... Ain't perfect, but gives some nice versatility!

--
Cheers'n Beers [_])
Don