Old August 20th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.products
Jay Honeck

Default Airmap 2000c: Towers, Making a copy of the SD, Taxi-ways

I've got several questions about the 2000c. My attempt to email Lowrance
has resulted in no information so far. They did say they got the request.

You don't mention whether you've explored the Lowrance website. There
is a wealth of knowledge (and downloads) there.

It took Lowrance a good week to respond to my inquiry.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA