Old September 30th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

Default 2nd Lesson

What happened to 'slow flight', 'ground reference maneuvers',
and 'traffic pattern' instruction and practice?

Sounds as if your instructor is doing the old 'walking before
crawling' routine.

Sometimes that's a good idea. At least for me, if I have a framework
into which to put a lesson, I absorb it better. In this case, a few
stalls and a few landings, could set up a framework in which slow flight
and such makes sense.

Not everyone learns the same way.

Jose
--
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where
it keeps its brain." (chapter 10 of book 3 - Harry Potter).