Old September 19th 03, 10:36 AM
Veeduber

money = the root of all evil = ¬/evil

--------------------------------

I don't think so. I seem to remember it as being the LOVE of money giving rise
to all evils yadayadayada...

Ami Ricans are already dummer than stumps. Let's not make it any worse.

--------------------------------

As for the Socially Required bull****, I've found Mouse Milk works best when
dealing with corroded aluminum (ie, steel fittings). Kroil seems to work best
steel to steel. Nothing quantified here but using an Old Man & chatter gun to
salvage some fittings threaded into an aluminum casting, using Kroil (which is
in my kit) I either stripped out the casting or the Phillip's head of the
screw. Tried Mouse Milk (which is in the shop, nor usually carried about) and
the screws came out clean. May have been the fact it was a different fitting
but the other six came out just as slick.

Maybe mouse milk is just better over-all but I never noticed any such advantage
working steel-to-steel.

Personally, I'm willing to sacrifice a live chciken and do genju's to Kali if
that's what it takes to keep from having to drill out & shoot a heli-coil.
Which is why I now keep both in my kit.

-R.S.Hoover