Old September 12th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Best club and commercial web sites

On Sep 11, 6:01*pm, Vsoars wrote:
Which clubs and commercial operations have outstanding web sites that
make people eager to give soaring a try? *Out of date sites with
pictures that don’t include recent improvements and *photographs that
are obviously from another decade can’t help us recruit members.
Great web sites can. *Please give us some inspiration.

My club's site falls into the not so inspiring category, so I will
nominate one from an op that has a goodn to get it started:
http://www.crosscountrysoaring.com/index.html Good thread topic!

-Paul