Old May 22nd 13, 08:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default New Butterfly Display Software 3.2

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:19:05 AM UTC+2, Marc - Butterfly Avionics wrote:
Hi,

we have released a new software version 3.2 for the PowerFLARM displays/Butterfly displays that increases font-size by 40% (which is a lot). Some other minor changes are included as well.

We have received (negative) feedback from some of you regarding readability. Although we can not change issues that come from screen/sunglass polarization we tried to improve the situation with font-readability and now have way larger fonts that are easier to read.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and always happy landings

Marc

Marc, that is great! Your team's fast response to a customer comment is greatly appreciated - us older gliderguiders have a tough time reading the "small print" on many digital displays, something young designers may not appreciate - yet!

Cheers,

Kirk
66