Old May 23rd 13, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default New Butterfly Display Software 3.2

On Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:40:21 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi, having issues with the download from he http://www.butterfly-avionics.com/in...upport-english

when I download it, it comes as a .zip file when I then extract the files I get a .exe file then if I try and run it, I get a error reading com ports. Is ther a place just to get the .BFW and .BFN update files? They are fairly small files and don't really need to be compressed. This happens with both the flarmnet and display updates. Or am I or Freaking windoze 7 doing something wrong?

Thanks CH

Right click on the center part of the links (Update file for PowerFlarm).
Choose "save link as".
Select your usb or sd location.
Save

Note: don't click on the link to open it or your computer may save it as a txt file.

Works for me! (and I hate computers)

bumper