Old October 31st 18, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Traveling Checkride Examiner

Cost?

Let's discuss the possibilities privately at burtcompton(at) (A0L) d0t com

First, I'll need to know When, Where and Which glider certificate or rating the applicant is seeking.
Then I can estimate the cost for the applicant (or club)to reimburse me for travel expenses, etc.

Double up / Triple up. I am now allowed to conduct up to 3 checkrides in one day, if time permits.
Two or three applicants could split up the reimbursement of my travel costs.

Burt
Marfa, Texas (I fly commercial airline out of El Paso (ELP) or Midland (MAF) Texas airports.)